I’m delighted to say that Facebook has been sending quite a few new visitors to my blog in recent days. If you’re a new or recent visitor, welcome and thanks so much for coming!
With nearly 400 published posts on the blog now, I thought it might help new visitors if I listed a few of the posts that have proved the most popular, as well as some that are, for various reasons, particularly close to my heart.
Here are some of the posts that I’m most glad I’ve written. If you want to get a general feel for where I’m coming from and what I’m about, start here:
– I used to believe
– Reality or fantasy?
– House of cards
– Transactional Christianity
– Jesus versus bad religion
– On being saved
– The powers exposed
– Breaking the chains: some musings on 12 Years A Slave
In addition to the above, here are some other posts that have proved particularly popular:
– Using and abusing the Bible
– Favourite Bible verses and what they don’t mean
– Scripture bombing
– Some musings on Nelson Mandela
– Christians and same-sex marriage, or, Christian, shut up and love
If you read something that especially makes you think, I’d love to hear from you – please feel free to give me a shout in the comments.